Surrender to the Spell of Beautiful Love Quotes
Quotations About and On Love
Love quotes are magical. Some of life's most cherished moments come from words of love, romance, and passion. Envision sultry nights, soft music, a tender caress, a long slow kiss, and passionate words of love.
One of my favorite romantic passages comes from one of my favorite romance novels called "Destined For An Early Grave" by Jeanniene Frost.
After numerous obstacles in which the featured couple hurt each other over and over again,the hero Bones, initiates love-making with his wife, Cat. Cat is surprised. She asks, "after all this - you still want to make love to me?" Bones easily replies, "after all this, I still love you." Every Lover should be so lucky.
Enjoy these beautiful words of love.
So Very Much
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I knew no other way than this, where 'I' does not exist, nor 'you'. So close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep. ~ Pablo Neruda.
- When I saw you I fell in love. And you smiled because you knew. ~ Arrigo Boito
- Your love comforts me like sunshine after the rain. ~ William Shakespeare
- I love you, not because you are perfect,but because you are so perfect for me ~ Unknown
- If I tell you I love you can I keep you forever? ~ Casper
- Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away. And all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then in silence, I can only hope, my eyes will speak my heart. ~ Unknown
- Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. ~ Robert Browning
- I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. ~ Roy Croft
- Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me. ~ Sarah Bernhardt
- I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you. ~ Unknown
- Until I loved, I never lived - enough. ~ Emily Dickenson
- Thou art to me a delicious torment. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
No Life Without You
I cannot exist without you. I am forgetful of everything but seeing you again. My life seems to stop there, I see no further. You have absorb'd me. I have a sensation at the present moment as though I were dissolving. I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion... I have shudder'd at it... I shudder no more. I could be martyr'd for my religion: Love is my religion. I could die for that. I could die for you. My creed is love, and you are its only tenet. You have ravish'd me away by a power I cannot resist. ~ letter written by John Keats
Aren't quotes of love beautiful? I sincerely hoped you enjoyed these precious words of love, because they are special. They are the stuff that capture the heart and are definitely made for sharing. So, which quotations touch you? Which quotations connect with some part of your current love relationship? Whichever words grab you, take action now. Let these expressions of affection add a little something extra to what you currently have going with whoever is currently sharing your intimate space.
More Romantic Words
- Click Here To Access Unique and Special Love Quotations
- Am I In Love
- Beautiful Love Quotes
- Best Love Quotations for Happiness
- Deep Love Quotes
- Engagement Quotes
- Falling in Love Quotes
- Famous Quotes About Love
- Flirt Quotes
- Funny Quotes or Sayings
- Good Love
- Happy Quotes About Love, Romance, Happiness
- Hilarious Love Quotes
- I Love You Quotes
- I Miss You Quotes
- Kiss Quotes
- Knowing Love
- Love Song Quotations
- Missing You Quotes
- More Beautiful Quotes About Love and Relationships
- More Sweet Love Quotes
- New Love Quotations
- Quotations About Love
- Quotations on Love
- Quotations About Life and Love
- Quotes and Sayings on Love
- Short Love Quotations
- Sweet Quotations on Love
- Thinking of You Quotations
- True Love Quotations
Love Words > Love Quotes
NEWEST LOVE QUOTES & MORE HERE.